galactic stampede galactic stampede

Incredible work here!

Good job on this one, you've got what it takes to make good flash games. Keep up your good work, and hopefully one day you can make a really grounds-shattering game for us!

A FF FlashRPG A FF FlashRPG

Great tribute to one of the best games ever...

A LOT of potential here. Improving the graphics a little, and as you said finding the Final Fantasy font, and help from TLF (8-bit theater) would be great. Please finish this!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Perfect game! Perfect submission!

Seriously, the best thing available on Newgrounds. Has a great storyline, excellent graphics, perfect battle system! I don't know how you did this, and I don't want to know how much time you spent on this, but keep up the good work! You've got talent, it'll probably take you somewhere important in the future! Work like this is appreciated!

homer simpson soundboard homer simpson soundboard

Actually, you did steal this

I've seen this on eBaum's World, etc. It has your name no where on it, and the website mentioned in the corner has nothing to do with you. You are just ripping off other peoples' work, this soundboard should be removed.

Super Ninja Super Ninja

Very good Flash game!

One of the better Flash games on Newgrounds. Good work, this is a must-play!

drunkenmaster2000 responds:

Thanks, I hope people listen to your review!

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Perfect... NOW MAKE A GAME!!!

Insanely amazing, I would love to see a game made in flash with this. Serious talen & effort involved in creating this... Good job...

BTW, inspiration from Tactics Ogre(Knight of Lodis)?

Johnny Rocketfingers Johnny Rocketfingers

Great way to spend 5-8 minutes!

Good job, only one thing! I found it too short! Good work, but I wanna see a continuation! Thanks!