El Perro de FlashyNewb El Perro de FlashyNewb

Nope...

...that was just trash. No effort, just showing us that he can make things move using Flash.

Sexy Lesbians Sexy Lesbians

Short, and to the point!

Finally, a WORTHY turd of the week. This flash is so crappy, such turd material, but it still cracks me up! I find this bloody thing so funny. It is among the kings of turd, and needs to remain on this site!

wallpaperman responds:

this is truly the king of turds

Sonics Boner Quest 3 Sonics Boner Quest 3

Great job Chesderman! (you too screamer...)

Nice work guys. Thanks a lot for ALL THE CREDIT YOU GAVE ME FOR THE PRE-LOADER! And nice use of my desktop screenshot there too ;). Great useage of sprites, backgrounds, and sound effects/music. Everything seemed to blend together seamlessly for the mostpart. Nice job making it go off-track like crazy, I think everyone enjoys a little bit of that. I especially enjoyed the Back to the Future spoof at the end of the credits, with Samus too! Seems like you guys had me in mind when you did that! You know I love BTTF, and the Metroid series! And who better to replace Doc than Samus herself? This is by far the best of the 3 episodes, and the other 2 don't even stand close to this one, seems like they were made by different people... Your style seems to change with the release of every movie. Keep it up, I'll help ya on the next one ;)!

Super Console Wars Part 2 Super Console Wars Part 2

Very amazing work!

Good job Nate! This has got to be THE best, or at least 2nd best video on Newgrounds (right after Super Console Wars Part 1). I can't wait until Part 3 comes out!

The Most Dangerous Game The Most Dangerous Game

Pure Genious!

Good job! All the little hidden jokes and things were halarious! Good work! Keep it up, you are doing fine!

Mario Brothers - Part I Mario Brothers - Part I

Best Sprite Animation!

Good job! This is the best sprite animation I have seen in a long time. Finally, a sprite-flash full of action that actually works! I can't wait for Part 2. Adding speech might make your flash better, but it's just a suggestion. Sound and music was perfect though.

Rihm & Maurice 1 Rihm & Maurice 1

Amazing Animation skills!

You are very talented with your animation skills, but your storyline skills are quite weak, sorry. But, you are still amazing at your animating skills! Great job, all you need to work on is your story/humor, and you're all set. I can see you going somewhere 'important' later on in your life.

__we miss U mr rodgers!!! __we miss U mr rodgers!!!

Rodgers?

I don't know who the hell Mister Rodgers is, but later in the movie he becomes Mister Rogers, then changes back to Rodgers. A very stupid, inconsistent, crappy retarded movie. Don't make any more.

eddiebalin responds:

I see on yur homo profile you nma is...

Gabby Jay...that my frend is very close to being Gay gay, in fack you are gay gay just like you shitty movies that suck

dont ever revew me movies agian becse me movies are art and you and you movies r gay gay just like you profile...

god help you

Final Fantasy 6 Blitzball Final Fantasy 6 Blitzball

Good work! I love FF6!

Great tribute to one of the greatest games ever made. Man I miss those days! Final Fantasy VI was a true classic... errr.. umm. about the flash. Good work for a first timer, addition of some nicer backgrounds would have boosted the score a little, but nontheless it was an overall fine flash. Keep up the good work!

NG Vs Albino Blacksheep NG Vs Albino Blacksheep

Another job poorly done!

Congratulations, yet another terrible flash from negativeclock! I have nothing more to say...